- For making a founder with a colourful skin tone and keeping the skin colour in the family until third generation. (3 Points)
- Achieving every lifetime wish for spares, and heir/esses. You can keep the spares in the household until their LTW is complete. (3 Points)
- For having a gnome to guard your flamingos. He must be accessible to be kicked. Watch for it and don’t lose that gnome! (3 Points)
- The heir/ess for each generation must go to a vacation world and get a full visa. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
- Heir/ess for each generation must be able to buy the cobra for the snake taming basket by adulthood. (3 Points, 1 Point for each heir/ess)
- For obtaining one mummy in the three generations. (3 Points)
- For obtaining all three new supernatural creatures with one generation, three children would be needed for this. (the werewolf, witch and vampire) (3 Points)
- Must have a Mysterious Bookcase that leads into a Mysterious Place, you must build it yourself. Be creative! Need to see pictures of this room or hallway or passageway. (3 Points)
- Keep Bonehilda in the household for the whole challenge, the founder must buy and unlock her coffin by the time the first child of generation is born. (3 Points)
Bonus for posting online:
- For finishing the challenge and posting it to the exchange/your blog/a thread/etc. (3 Points)
BoolProp Naming Scheme (10 Points)
Naming the first generation’s three children names that start with B, O and O. The second generation’s children would be given names that start with L, P and R. The third generation’s children would be given names that start with O, P and N (for .net, of course!). If twins are born they count as one letter, tough bananas! Name them both with the letter the one child would have been assigned and then you must have another child. So if I had my first generation heir have a boy that I named Larry, then a set of twins I would name them Peter and Paula, because they only count for one letter, I would then have to have them try for another baby to get a Rachel. Additional children born/adopted whether intentionally or accidentally are considered outside the naming scheme and can be named whatever you want.
The Golden Trio (10 Points)
A generation of your choice must give birth to triplets. You may name each of the babies after a different letter in the naming scheme if you go for this, you are also exempt from the three pregnancy rule that generation. Additional trio rules apply. You must have each triplet learn all three toddler skills (walk, talk, potty) as a toddler, max three skills of your choosing as a child, make three best friends (outside of the family), earn 3,000 Simoleons, and complete the golden trio of getting an A+ in school, getting on honor role for 3 days, and reaching the top of their teen career as a teen. Additional children may be born after the triplets, the trio rules do not apply to them.
Family Scrapbook (10 Points)
Every member of the family must have either their picture taken, portrait painted or sketched with a draft table and hung somewhere about the house. You can choose the age or do multiple ages, take group shots or individual pictures, it’s up to you. Your house must contain a picture of everyone that has ever lived in the house by the end of the challenge. Also, each generation, starting with the founder, must write one novel, to keep track of the family’s memories. In total four novels must be written one by the founder and one by each of the three heirs (first gen, second gen, third gen).
Gnome Government (10 points)
One upon a time there was a magical underground city filled with gnomes but over time their numbers began to dwindle as humans moved onto the land above and one day construction workers were building a underground level too a building when they collapsed the roof of the city. Only a few gnomes survived this catastrophe. Your sims have read bedtime stories about gnomes and have become fascinated with them they want to collect every gnome in the game and keep them all on their lot and document their characteristics. Pictures or it didn’t happen.
Collector (10 Points)
Each generation a sim out of the 3 pregnancies must gather a full collection of one of the following:
- Butterflies and/or Fireflies
You can choose to do only three, one for each of the generations, or have the founder do one and get an extra 5 points because at this time you won’t have the Collector to help.
Ghostly Ghoulies (10 Points)
You must have 9 ghosts on the lot by the end of the challenge! (or if you have a slow machine in your family cemetery) These sims don’t have to be from the bloodline but they must die on the home lot.
Super Mini Challenges
Workaholics Anonymous (15 Points)
Top any 10 career tracks with any combination of household members!
Traveller Extraordinaire (15 Points):
Have one sim have a full visa in all vacation destinations!
Collect 6 full Relic collections!
Monster Mash (15 or 25 Points)
[At Least Two Expansion Packs Required!] The goal here is to create a hybrid sim. Sims 3 makes this a little harder as most occults are designed to be mutually exclusive. This list provides information about which hybrids can occur be design and which ones have been created through glitches.
- If you obtain a hybrid sim with two lifestates, add 15 points.
- If you obtain a hybrid sim with three lifestates (and your game doesn’t blow up), add 25 points.